Thursday, April 1, 2010

April 1: Day 84

I'm still fixated on the color green but I'm rapidly running out of interesting green things to photograph in my small yard. Note that I did not say that I'm running out of green weeds to photograph. I did take another look through the house but nothing green was speaking to me. This afternoon the sun poked out for a bit so I took my camera outside and putzed around the backyard taking pictures of green weeds when I spotted this scene. Isn't it perfect? I barely touched it in RAW and not at all in Photoshop. It looks perfect just the way it is. I'm glad I found it because the other great green weed I shot I found would have required me to get down and dirty in the clay mud. I'm not that committed to Green Week.

Photo Stats:
Exposure: 1/300 sec
Aperture: f/3.2
Focal Length: 50 mm
ISO: 100
Flash: Off

No comments: