Tuesday, April 27, 2010

April 24: Day 107

The last night we were at the beach there was a beautiful sunset that I naturally took advantage of! I don't have a lot of practice with sunset shots since I don't have a great view of the sunset from our yard. It was hard to deal with the rather bright sun. I was hoping for some pretty colors but all we got was gold. The ocean was pretty angry with bigger waves then usual. The big waves created the piles of frothy fluffy stuff that covered the beach. I have more photos of the fluff I may post later.

Photo Stats:
Exposure: 1/500 sec
Aperture: f/18.0
Focal Length: 35mm
ISO: 100
Flash: Off

2 comments:

Aly sun said...

Taking an interesting sunset picture is really difficult. I'm not sure what it is about this one, but I'm very intrigued. I love it. It feels very warm.

Alison said...

This is such a gorgeous shot!