Saturday, April 17, 2010

April 17: Day 100

For Day 100 I thought I'd try and do something fun. Since I was only home for a couple hours this afternoon and the kids wanted to make cookies during that time this is what you get. I set up the camera on the tripod, set the timer, and we measured our ingredients! Ethan dipped his hand into the peanut butter jar and smeared peanut butter all over the place. Grace dumped sugar all over the counter. The kids helped roll the dough into balls, none of which were equal in size, and then Grace smashed the cookie balls with a fork (doesn't everyone do that with peanut butter cookies?). Making cookies with kids is certainly messier and the results are less then perfect, but they taste great and I can only pray that I'm fostering an interest in helping me in the kitchen! Click here for the World's Best Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe...seriously yummy!

Photo Stats:
Exposure: 1/100 sec
Aperture: f/3.2
Focal Length: 67mm
ISO: 800
Flash: Off