Thursday, April 8, 2010

April 8: Day 91

Today was our errand day in town. I stopped at nine different stores/banks/dentist offices with two kids in tow. Needless to say, it was a long day and involved some sweet motivation for my "helpers". We hit up Walgreens towards the end of our trip and I scored three candy bars for $.78 with coupons. I gave my daughter the M&M's and my son split a Twix with me. Two minutes down the road on our way to our second Walmart of the day I heard "messy Mommy!" from behind me. I look in the rear view mirror to see my son completely smeared in melted chocolate. I honestly don't know how he managed to melt it and smear it that fast! Three minutes later I snapped the photo below in the Walmart parking lot and then I expertly cleaned him up (and his chocolate encrusted jeans!) with only two baby wipes. That's right, two. Either I totally rock at stretching a baby wipe as far as it can go, or I've cleaned my fair share of dirty diapers on the go with only one baby wipe left in the diaper bag. Honestly it could go either way.

Photo Stats:
Exposure: 1/80 sec
Aperture: f/3.5
Focal Length: 50mm
ISO: 400
Flash: Off

No comments: