Thursday, April 15, 2010

April 15: Day 98

I was sweeping the kitchen floor this evening when I noticed Grace's pink cowgirl boots looked pretty gosh darn cute sitting next to the (open!) sliding glass door. The sun was setting and the golden sunlight was spilling into our house and the pink cowgirl boots in the sun just made me happy. The grimy sliding glass door on the other hand....well let's just say that I'll be cleaning that tomorrow. Yikes!

Photo Stats:
Exposure: 1/320 sec
Aperture: f/3.5
Focal Length: 50mm
ISO: 200
Flash: Off

2 comments:

Natalie Whisler said...

Super cute.

Notorious M.E.G. said...

I like this one. I seem to have an obsession with photographing children's things & shoes...come to think of it, I think I just have an obsession with shoes. Something for me to think about.