Monday, February 8, 2010

February 8: Day 32

Today's photo was taken at the OHSU Casey Eye Institute this morning. My daughter met the eye surgeon who will be performing her eye surgery this August. She did such a great job reading her letters off the vision chart and cooperated perfectly. Of course it doesn't hurt that seeing the eye doctor is old hat for her. She looks so small in that big chair but I'm proud of her for sitting on it by herself so confidently.

Since I didn't want to get weird looks I snuck this photo really quick while the doctor left the room for a moment. Since I was aiming for speed I switched to aperture priority which turned out way too dark. I quickly switched to Manual and got one nicely lit shot but I like the expression on Grace's face in this one better. Thank heavens for RAW!

Photo Stats:
Exposure: 1/250 sec
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 28mm
ISO: 400
Flash: Off

2 comments:

Dominic said...

The Casey Eye Clinic is awesome - I had my ptosis surgery there back in 93, and I have to admit, I still look good :)

Ariel Wilson said...

Grace is getting eye surgery? That sounds scary! But I bet she'll be fine :)