Friday, February 26, 2010

February 26: Day 50

Today's photo is of one of my hydrangeas. Can you see it? It's there, just munched down to practically nothing. This hydrangea was planted four years ago and has been about this size for the past three years, mostly due to its unfortunate placement in the back of our yard. If you think this is bad you haven't seen a few of my azaleas next to it. Actually you'll never see them again because I'm pretty sure they're toast. The deer must think my azaleas taste better then my hydrangeas and I'm quite okay with that. I don't like the azaleas anyways. Every spring I'm surprised to see green leaves on this particular plant. I don't know how it survives but I'm glad it does. Someday we'll have a fence and it might even get to grow bigger then two inches tall!

Photo Stats:
Exposure: 1/100 sec
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 60mm
ISO: 100
Flash: Off

No comments: