Friday, February 19, 2010

February 19: Day 43

Today was absolutely beautiful! The sun was shining, my daffodils popped out, and when Grace asked if we could play outside this afternoon I said "Absolutely!" We busted out the sidewalk chalk for the first time in a long while. That lasted about 10 minutes until the kids gravitated to their favorite place to play, right next to the community mailbox (which happens to be right in front of our house). They poked sticks in the pipe until I got tired of it and then we went to the backyard to play on the swing set. That lasted about 5 minutes until the pushing/fighting/kicking on the swings drove me nuts and we went inside. I don't think we're used to nice weather and playing outside. We need more practice.

Photo Stats:
Exposure: 1/200 sec
Aperture: f/2.5
Focal Length: 50mm
ISO: 100
Flash: Off

No comments: