Saturday, February 13, 2010

February 13: Day 37

I didn't take any photos today because I was tired. I got home from scrapbooking at 12:30 in the morning and when I got home I didn't get to crawl into my comfy bed. Oh no. Instead I got to crawl into a sleeping bag on the floor under a tarp "fort" and have my four year old sleep half on top of me most of the night. I never take naps but today, my four year old and I both took a nap together on the couch.

After putting the kids to bed (early) I picked my camera up and felt no inspiration. Nada. Then my eyes glanced by the office door where the new fancy shmancy desktop was glowing purple and thought it'd be fun to play around with taking photos of it. I probably spent a solid 15 minutes taking photos of nothing but the purple light glowing from the desktop. Hey, I'm tired and my A game wasn't on tonight.

The room was dark and I upped my ISO up to 1600 for most of my shots. I managed to capture a few star flares from the lights which was fun. To get those I had to set my aperture to around f/22 which made the photo really dark. It was fun to experiment.

Photo Stats:
Exposure: 1/5 sec (handheld!)
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 28mm
ISO: 1600
Flash: Off

No comments: