Sunday, January 31, 2010

January 31: Day 24

Today the kids and I went to a friends' two year old birthday party which was a lot of fun! It was at lunchtime and there was a huge spread of yummy food including tons of kid friendly goodies and sandwiches. The garage was set up with a jungle theme and there were several small tables out for the kids to color and play with playdough which was a great idea since it kept the mess contained and nobody had to worry about spilling red punch on the carpet. Brilliant. There was natural light coming in from the windows in the garage door but it was still a little dim so I found myself using my 50mm prime lens once again. I love that lens! The light was coming from behind me and to the left a little in this photo. At least I was able to get some catchlights!

And this wasn't my favorite photo from the party, but since I don't have permission from the other children's parents I will refrain from posting them. Maybe I'll ask to borrow a few kids to photograph so you all don't get tired of looking at photos of my own two kids all the time!

Photo Stats:
Exposure: 1/100 sec
Aperture: f/2.0
Focal Length: 50mm
ISO: 400
Flash: Off

No comments: