Thursday, January 21, 2010

January 21: Day 14

I made sure my camera was in the van today on our long day of shopping. One of our stops was a children's consignment store off Burnside in Portland where we found this dress for $4. Grace absolutely fell in love with it and it fits her perfectly so I couldn't say no. She even asked to wear it out of the store! As luck would have it the tights she was wearing today match perfectly. That gave me the idea to fish the camera out of the van, walk down a block where the traffic was quieter, and do a quick photo shoot. This was my favorite and I had to really convince her to sit for it because she thought the stairs were too dirty. Having the camera in the van with me is paying off!

Photo Stats:
Exposure: 1/250 sec
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 47mm
ISO: 200
Flash: Off

No comments: