Tuesday, January 12, 2010

January 12: Day 5

Today's photo is of my son. He's not feeling so well today and is pretty cranky, but when I busted out the basketball he was all smiles and ready to play! We're next to the same sliding glass door as yesterday's photo. Unfortunately the background is my messy kitchen. One of these days I really need to figure out a way to make a cheap background. I did take this photo in manual mode which I don't usually do. I'm a fan of Aperture Priority but one of my goals in doing Project 365 is to know my camera inside and out!

Photo Stats:
Exposure: 1/100 sec
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 50mm
ISO: 400
Flash: Off

I am also entering this photo into the I Heart Faces "Best Face" Contest for fun. Click the link below to see more great photos!

1 comment:

Aly sun said...

I love this one. So "two."

I would be interested in knowing what editing you did to the photos. If you are willing to give up your secrets. I enjoy seeing what actions are used.