Monday, January 11, 2010

January 11: Day 4

Today I plopped my daughter on a wooden stool in the kitchen, handed her Princess Bunny (at her request), asked her a question to start her talking, and started clicking my shutter. Once I get Grace to start talking she will tell me a 20 minute story. I find that having her tell me stories is the best way to get her to look at me and smile real smiles when I have my camera in my hand. Today she told me all about Princess Bunny and what foods she does and does not like to eat. In this particular photo she is giving Princess Bunny a kiss.

I did play around with some actions and liked this one. It's a free action from CoffeeShop called Butterscotch Vintage. I like the rosy hue.

Photo Stats:
Exposure: 1/60 sec
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 50mm
ISO: 200
Flash: Off

1 comment:

Natalie Whisler said...

I might just have to snag that action. Thanks ;)