Friday, January 29, 2010

January 29: Day 22

I apologize if this photo looks terrible, it's the first one I've edited on the new desktop and my monitor is about as far from calibrated as you can get. I really need to scrounge up a $100 or so and get a monitor calibration device because this is going to drive me crazy! Since it looks good on this monitor my guess is that it looks very bland to the rest of you. All my other photos are screaming color at me and not in a good way.

As for the photo, it's actually some ornamental grass from our neighbor's front yard. Isn't it pretty?

Photo Stats:
Exposure: 1/640 sec
Aperture: f/2.0
Focal Length: 50mm
ISO: 100
Flash: Off

2 comments:

Aly sun said...

It's a very peaceful photo. Very pretty too.

(If you switch your "comments" to open in a separate page or in a pop-up window, it would be easier for others to leave a comment. For some reason, when they appear this way, it takes about 3 tries to get anything to post).

Cooking with Big E said...

Thanks Alysun, I fixed the comments so it pops up now!

When viewed on my So Far From Calibrated It's Not Even Funny monitor it has more color and pizazz. Not so much here. Oh well.