Thursday, January 28, 2010

January 28: Day 21

Ethan used the potty for the very first time today (thank God for older siblings who encourage this process!) and to celebrate we headed to McDonalds. Since the Play Land is outside I didn't feel like freezing so I talked the kids into getting our hamburgers To Go and then we had a picnic on the living room floor and watched Veggie Tales off the Netflix Instant Watch. They were hoping for Diego but he wasn't available. Anyways, this photo is the kids sharing the chocolate milk and using the fun straws I bought at the dollar store last week. They thought it was way fun!

Tonight's photo isn't high quality but I didn't have time to hunt down the flash and probably should have cranked the ISO up a notch. I don't know how much slower I could have had the shutter speed without major blur. I did shoot pretty wide open, though I could have moved down to f/1.8 I suppose. Starting to wonder if I don't get better results at f/2.0 though.

Photo Stats:
Exposure: 1/80 sec
Aperture: f/2.0
Focal Length: 50mm
ISO: 400
Flash: Off

No comments: