Wednesday, March 3, 2010

March 3: Day 55

Grace put together a puzzle on my filthy kitchen floor. Spending time on the icky floor with her prompted me to spend the next two hours scrubbing the kitchen table/chairs/floor down. The sad thing is that you really can't tell. No matter how hard I try the kitchen floor gets gross the second I finish cleaning it. Either the dog will puke on it, one of the kids will spill a whole cup of juice all down the table/chair/floor, the dog will insist on going outside to go potty during a rainstorm and track in muddy footprints, or I will have the foolish notion to bake and spill 3 cups of flour down the cupboards and on the floor. You name it and it's probably happened to my kitchen floor. And please, for the love of God, do not look too closely at my kitchen floor if you ever come to my house.

Photo Stats:
Exposure: 1/160 sec
Aperture: f/1.8
Focal Length: 50 mm
ISO: 200
Flash: Off

No comments: