Monday, March 15, 2010

March 12: Day 64

Photo from the wedding ceremony, not the greatest but then I wasn't the wedding photographer! The lighting was pretty dim for photos and the photos all have a yellow tinge even though I did have my color balance set at the correct setting. Hard to avoid with halogen lighting! I kind of like black and white photography for weddings anyways, and since I was on ISO 1600 there's quite a bit of grain which always looks better in black and white in my opinion. I so wish I could afford a camera that performed better at higher ISO's. I didn't know where I would be sitting so I had my 28-75 zoom but it turns out that I probably could have gotten away with my 50mm prime which would have been handy for the slightly lower aperture.

Photo Stats:
Exposure: 1/100 sec
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 48 mm
ISO: 1600
Flash: Off

No comments: