Tuesday, March 30, 2010

March 24: Day 76

Today my mother in law took the kids and I to the Boise Zoo where we had a great time visiting the animals. Since Idaho kids weren't on spring break it was pretty quiet and the weather was beautiful which made it a great zoo experience. The Boise Zoo is smaller then the Portland Zoo but that means the animals aren't as far away and are easier to see. They didn't have elephants but made up for it by having lots of big cat varieties that the kids had never seen in person. I forgot how HUGE tigers are! I'll post more about the zoo visit on my family blog.

This meerkat was hilarious. He sat on this ledge and kept looking back at his audience and posting for pictures. I couldn't resist making him my photo of the day!

Photo Stats:
Exposure: 1/1000 sec
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 75 mm
ISO: 100
Flash: Off

No comments: