Tuesday, March 2, 2010

March 2: Day 54

Splash! There's nothing like the magnetic draw between a little boy and a puddle of water. My son just can't resist a good splash. And the walk from the van to the elementary school gym where my daughter takes gymnastics is loaded with puddles on wet days like today. I actually gave him the go ahead to splash away for two minutes while I snapped photos. I tossed my camera in the car at the last minute but since I only had my 50mm I couldn't get decent photos of Grace from across the gym. So this impromptu splash session (which would have happened even if I didn't give him the go ahead) was my best idea for a photo for today. Be grateful I got this photo because otherwise you would have got a photo of my son clutching to his new package of underwear for dear life. He's pretty attached to them and is actually holding them in his unseen hand in this photo. Let's just hope the enthusiasm for new underwear kick starts an enthusiasm for potty training.

Photo Stats:
Exposure: 1/400 sec
Aperture: f/2.0
Focal Length: 50 mm
ISO: 100
Flash: Off

No comments: