Thursday, June 3, 2010

June 3: Day 147

I sweet talked my daughter into modeling for me this afternoon. I used my trusty Ikea step stool in the middle of the wet grass. Then I asked Grace to sing me a song about the color purple. I can't wait for Grace's eye surgery in August because I'm having a really hard time getting a photo of her with both her eyes open. She's been mentioning that her eye hurts which I kind of think means she's finally getting bothered by her droopy eyelid. It's so hard to get photos of her pretty eyes open and I can only imagine how hard it is for her to have one eye that doesn't open up the way she wants it to.

Even though this was taken exactly at 50mm I was using my Tamron 28-75mm zoom lens. Don't want to confuse you if you're watching my exif data!

Photo Stats:
Exposure: 1/200 sec
Aperture: f/3.2
Focal Length: 50 mm
ISO: 100
Flash: Off

1 comment:

Ariel Wilson said...

Grace is so cute. I miss her.