Wednesday, June 23, 2010

June 22: Day 166

What is wrong with this picture? My children are both cooperating with me by pretending to actually like each other. Have aliens invaded my children's bodies? Grace is willingly hugging her brother and Ethan is smiling about it? I promise this is not typical. I actually got a few of them both looking at me and smiling at the same time too. The planets must have been aligned just right for that to happen. One of the reasons may be the new trick I discovered to get them to look at me at the same time. We played a game. The game was me telling them not to look at me but to look at the flowers, rocks, sky, trees, birds, etc. and eventually telling them to look at Mommy and it worked! I'm a genius.

This is using the rented 70-200 again by the way. Gorgeous lens but man is it heavy!

Photo Stats:
Exposure: 1/400 sec
Aperture: f/4.0
Focal Length: 70 mm
ISO: 200
Flash: Off

No comments: