Wednesday, May 19, 2010

May 18: Day 131

My poor sick little guy. We went to the ped on Monday and she diagnosed his fun stomach bug as rotavirus. From my online research it usually lasts 3-9 days but our ped said she's seen it go as long as 3 weeks. I really hope that doesn't happen. The good news is that he hasn't thrown up since Monday morning and is keeping bananas, applesauce, Rice Chex, and water down. He's pretty weak and spent most of the day laying on the couch watching a zillion children's cartoons.

Remember my reflector technique? I used that here since we were sitting on the kitchen floor next to the sliding glass door last night eating popsicles. Well Grace and I were eating popsicles since Ethan wanted nothing to do with them. The kitchen light was off and my sliding glass door is west facing so there's a lot of light coming from Ethan's left. The reflector made it so his entire face was lit even though he's facing away from the window. Plus I got some catchlights!

Photo Stats:
Exposure: 1/100 sec
Aperture: f/3.2
Focal Length:50 mm
ISO: 200
Flash: Off

No comments: