Monday, May 17, 2010

May 17: Day 130

I didn't even think about taking today's photo until after I put Ethan down around 7pm. It's been a long day with more puking and even more diarrhea diapers and I looked outside and saw the water droplets blanketing my newly planted flower pots and decided that some macro photography was just what I needed to get my mind off of today's unpleasantness. I really like macro photography and one of these days I would love to own a real macro lens. Until then remember I'm using the ultra-ghetto technique so getting anything in focus is a miracle. Especially at 7pm on an overcast evening and natural light isn't so great. I bumped up the ISO and called it good. I decided not to crop and leave the photos as is so the circle you're seeing is from the second lens and not some funky vignette I added in Photoshop. I had a hard time choosing my favorite I thought I'd share two bonus photos.

By the way, these photos are of my pretty pink geranium.

Photo Stats:
Exposure: 1/80 sec
Aperture: f/16.0
Focal Length:55 mm
ISO: 800
Flash: Off

No comments: