Friday, September 9, 2011

Day 4: September 9 2011

This morning I saw tinges of pink out the window while I ate my Raisin Bran so I quickly grabbed my camera to take some photos while the kids finished their breakfast.  I'm not a morning person, so this first week back to school (and back to a 6:30am wake up!) has been rough.  One of the bonuses in getting up early is the beautiful morning light, and the fact that I'm up and dressed at prime time.  It was a good thing too since while I was outside in the soggy grass a friend came walking by and we chatted a for a minute or two.  Glad I wasn't in my jammies and slippers!

This photo is barely edited, just a little sharpening for web and a little fill light.  The colors are untouched and exactly what I saw this morning.  I'm starting to love morning light!

No comments: