Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day 1: September 6, 2011

I chose the first day of school to kick off my start of my second attempt to finish a Project 365.  I took "pretty" back to school photos with Grace last week but I still wanted to document her actual first day of school.  She ate and got dressed in 11 minutes flat which is a land speed record for her.  It gave us plenty of time to go outside for a few photos while Daddy and Ethan finished getting ready.  Grace wouldn't look at me because it was too bright and her eyes are super sensitive so I didn't force the issue.  Instead she had a great time dancing around with her shadow and wanted me to take a photo of her shadow so I did.  She chose this outfit all on her own, mostly because it matches her backpack and lunch box.  If Grace is good at anything it's matching.  She's been that way since day one!

No comments: