Thursday, January 20, 2011

Week 3: January 20

What's this? Two black and white photos in a row? Since I'm participating in three different Project 52 groups (can't pick just one!) I have three themes to pick from. This week's themes were geometry, abandoned, and shades of gray. I kind of like the idea of abandoned, but I was inspired by the metal coffee dispenser at Indoor Play Park of all things. You just never know where inspiration will hit you! This photo is actually really awesome in color, it's reflecting the rainbow of colors from the toys etc. but sticking with the shades of gray theme I converted it to black and white.

If this doesn't float your boat I did post a collage of super cute photos of my kids on my personal blog yesterday which you can see HERE. Not that I'm biased by the cuteness or anything.

No comments: