Thursday, January 6, 2011

January 6: Day 264

In an effort to avoid the late night desperate search for a suitable photographable subject I hauled myself out to brave the mucky backyard with my camera. Despite my willingness to get my shoes muddy I struck out finding something interesting to photograph. The dead of winter doesn't exactly inspire me as much as the glorious sunlight of late afternoons in the summer and fall. Still, there was some sunlight so I wandered over to the neighbor's yard and borrowed their hummingbird feeder. The pretty green glass was just what I needed for a dose of sunlight in my photography. I miss the sun!

I can't believe tomorrow is my last day of this project, the end is near!

Photo Stats:
Exposure: 1/800 sec
Aperture: f/3.2
Focal Length: 50 mm
ISO: 100
Flash: Off

1 comment:

Monique said...

How pretty is this?! Love it!