Wednesday, January 5, 2011

January 5: Day 363

It occurred to me this morning that I have yet to share a photo taken with my super neglected kit lens (18-55mm that comes with all Rebels) other then my ghetto macro shots. I thought it might be a fun challenge to myself to use it instead of my trusty Tamron or nifty fifty. Naturally, I didn't get around to my photo until this evening and I was too lazy to hunt down my external flash so I fished out my super deluxe $.49 white poster board and shot this in my bathroom. Pretty much anybody could set this shot up! Since I'm missing my sweetie I chose his shaving brush as my subject. Plus I like the contrasting textures and creamy colors. So now I can say I've used all my lenses in my arsenal (the way they are intended to be used!) for this year long project.

Photo Stats:
Exposure: 1/320 sec
Aperture: f/5.6
Focal Length: 55 mm
ISO: 3200
Flash: Off

No comments: