Sunday, December 19, 2010

December 19: Day 346

We hit the road for our tenth 8+ hour road trip of the year (the kids were only on their eighth). That means I've spent over 80 hours in the car going between Oregon and Idaho this year. That might explain why long road trips with two small children no longer phases me. We stopped one time in Pendleton for a potty break and lunch (ate in the car) but otherwise powered through. I drove the less snowy first half and then sat in the back of the van to dole out chocolate milk and fries to the kids. Ethan fell asleep next to me and I watched the newest Shrek with Gracie to keep my attention off the nasty snowstorm we drove through over the Blues.

Photo Stats:
Exposure: 1/250 sec
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 28 mm
ISO: 1250
Flash: Off

No comments: