Wednesday, October 13, 2010

October 9: Day 275

Recently I have become much better at admitting my weaknesses and focusing on my strengths. Cake decorating is not a skill I possess, however I am quite good at mixing up a store bought cake mix. I made up for the store bought cake mix and made homemade frosting (which I am still using up...one cake and 26 sugar cookies later...). Remembering the great Pink Birthday Cake Disaster of 2008 my multi-talented husband volunteered his cake decorating services to decorate Ethan's basketball cake. I baked the cake in a glass bowl which worked surprisingly well.

I'm glad my husband is man enough to decorate his son's birthday cake. I think this photo is incredibly hot!

Photo Stats:
Exposure: 1/250 sec
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 28 mm
ISO: 16000
Flash: Off

No comments: