Wednesday, October 6, 2010

October 6: Day 272

I finally got Ethan's hair cut today so we made a last minute decision to run out to the Arboretum for some decent three year old pics. The lighting was great, setting was lovely, but we had to dodge a high school long distance running event. I'm assuming it was a competition since I saw several different school uniforms, and in any case we were limited in what parts of the park we could use without being in the way. I was happy with several from the less then ideal photo shoot but this is my favorite!

Photo Stats:
Exposure: 1/250 sec
Aperture: f/3.2
Focal Length: 33 mm
ISO: 800
Flash: Off

2 comments:

Sarah's Smile said...

He looks so different with shorter hair! :) hard to believe he is 3!

Niki said...

I think he looks a lot like Sam here.

Happy #3 Ethan!