Monday, September 27, 2010

September 20: Day 256

I took this photo on the day of my husband's Opa's funeral. All seven grandsons were the pallbearers and I took this photo of all but one (Rein is missing...he's the youngest!) outside the Elks Club building where we went for a reception after the funeral. The cousins wanted me to take their photo because they thought they looked like the Dutch mafia, and also because they wanted to be cheeseballs. I'm pretty sure Opa would have loved these photos of his grandsons.

Photo Stats:
Exposure: 1/200 sec
Aperture: f/4.0
Focal Length: 35 mm
ISO: 250
Flash: Off

And a few more...

One in color and one silly one. In the silly photo below the older brothers are holding their younger brothers. If you're wondering what sort of family I married into all I can say is you just have to love them.

No comments: