Friday, September 17, 2010

September 16: Day 252

I was taking photos of Grace in her adorable owl outfit yesterday afternoon when she spotted this roly poly bug on our driveway. She loves roly poly bugs so we took a break from photos and watched him meander around the cement. She wanted me to take a picture of him so I obliged (I do that a lot and usually delete it later since I don't need 4000 photos of bugs and leaves taking up space on my hard drive). But as I was editing the photos today this one caught my eye and I decided I liked it enough to make it my photo of the day! I love the texture and color of our dirty sidewalk chalked cement. Love it. Of course once again I'm wishing I had a macro lens. This was taken with the nifty fifty and cropped.

Photo Stats:
Exposure: 1/400 sec
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 50 mm
ISO: 160
Flash: Off

No comments: