Saturday, May 28, 2011

May 27: Week 21

I didn't take a lot of photos this week.  I'm blaming my lack of passion this week on the gloomy rain, I just don't feel as inspired with dark and dreary overcast days as I do with sunlight.  However I did intentionally keep my camera close at hand on Friday and got several photos of our daily routine knowing that with summer vacation coming our routine will be changing and I want to remember what life is like with a 3 and 5 year old.  My 3 year old still naps (most days) and I had to wake him up to get ready to go out to the movie theater for our family date to see Kung Fu Panda 2.  He was so peaceful I couldn't resist grabbing my camera to get a photo (or two, and then he woke up!).  I wish I could take a peaceful nap on a Friday afternoon!

No comments: