Saturday, February 5, 2011

Week 5: February 1

I did two photo shoots with my kids this week and I'm afraid that I didn't really stick with any of the group themes for the week. This particular photo shoot was taken in the field up and around the corner from me during some beautiful late afternoon sunshine. Grace was pretty enthused about it after our fun rock star photo shoot the day before and really had fun picking out a Valentines outfit. Ethan was a little less into it because he wasn't too sure about the tie for some reason. He loved it at Christmas so go figure. After a quick trip to the bedroom closet to look at Daddy's ties (he has a polkadot bowtie!) Ethan decided maybe his tie was cool after all.

My children were bribed with jellybeans to cooperate but the lure of candy only produces cheesy fake smiles. To get the real deal I had to resort to potty humor. It's amazing how quick the smiles appear when you start talking about poop.

No comments: